Saturday, February 17, 2018

Tutti Frutti

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Going to be a busy morning as hubby & I have some errands to run this morning before the winter weather arrives later today. Blah....i'm still hoping it doesn't happen!

Anyways, today I have a quick Happy Birthday card to share.

I used some scraps of DSP from the Tutti Frutti Paper Pad.
I wasn't really keen on it when I first saw it but I have come to love the prints and patterns in it!



Cute isn't it?
I love the strawberry paper!

Card Details:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Tutti Frutti DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Night of Navy Ribbon, Glue Dots, Night of Navy Enamel Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Yes it is!

That is all for now!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Strawberries just make everything feel fresh and alive! I can see why it grew on you. Same here with the errands...Looking like a Costco run, when it opens! Hope to have some crafting time once the snow starts.

Carol L said...

Amen to what the bird has in mind! Pfft! This snow is really REALLY accumulating fast isn't it?
The card is refreshing and the berries remind me that spring is just around the corner. Very pretty card and colors! Stay warm, and hopefully the warm temps tomorrow will melt all this away as quickly as it arrived!

Cindy Linthicum said...

I agree with that little bird - winter needs to go away...at least the snow was pretty coming down on Saturday and didn't last too long. Cute tutti fruity card! Another bright colored one!

Janice M said...

Oh I love the colors/papers used on this!! That little strip of blue really pops. Love it!