Tuesday, February 20, 2018

High Hopes Bunny

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your having a great week so far!

I've got a cute Easter card to share today!

One day a few weeks ago I sat and was playing around with some Easter images that I have in a box from years ago. I'm not exactly sure who the maker of this bunny is but my notes on the back of it say High Hopes. I pulled this out and colored several images then went to work to create a quick & simple card with it.





It's not often that I get to create much for myself. Most days I am working on card orders but on this certain day I was having a fun day for myself! I like this style of card, which reminds me of a postcard type because of the flat card base.  

Card Details:

Stamps: High Hopes Bunny, You're Inspiring (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Darice Basket Weave EF, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Banner Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That bunny & these springtime colors just makes me smile!!!!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...



That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love this! Beautiful and bright colors...perfect for that little Easter bunny!

Carol L said...

That's a fun a unique fold for a card and I really like it! I too had lots of these stamped bunny images but have used them through the years. I love all the colorful tulips he's holding too - a sure sign of spring being right around the corner! Fun card for Easter and so cute too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGoodness.. what bright, happy colors and the bunny is adorable! What an awesome fold you created. I get in a rut with mine..... you go girl! Hope you got to take a ride in this heavenly weather!

Janice M said...

Yes that is a High Hopes stamp! I just colored 2 of these recently (got them in a swap years ago)haven't made them into cards yet. Love the fold you did and that PRETTY paper! Adorable card for sure!