Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lift Me Up

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Is it snowing where you are?

We have snow this morning which is going to end up being another sloppy mess by the time it's all over. I'm so over winter!

Yesterday I spent most of the day at my stamp table playing with the Lift Me Up stamp set with matching dies. I only just recently got this set and I wanted to make a card for a friend. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Lift Me Up
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Tutti Frutti DSP
Accessories: Cloudy Day EF, Up & Away Thinlits, Soft Sky Ribbon, Night of Navy Twine, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am really loving that hot air balloon!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You, my dear, are making me dizzy with all the gorgeous creations. Love this in the blue, and the little ribbon treatment is gorgeous! Snow and ice here, also.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Janice M said...

Oh Wow! That Hot Air Balloon really Pops!! It's sure to lift spirits. I like the way you did the ribbon. No snow here started out as sleet and now freezing rain, YUCK! Would rather a foot of snow than this. Hoping not to loose power till its all over.

Carol L said...

I just love those colors of blue and the paper designs on this gorgeous balloon! I never could have imagined it looking this stunning by seeing it in the catalog, but WOW! Nice work on this one - it's gorgeous!

Cindy Linthicum said...

We had ice yesterday and then lots of rain. I'm like you - so over winter. Gorgeous card! The blues really make it pop.