Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all had a sweet day!
My Buppie made us a really yummy supper this evening. 
We are all feeling like bloated toads now!

I am just now getting around to updating after a busy day. 
I baked an Angel Food cake for my one & only.
He loves it with Strawberry Icing on it. I am not wild on it so I only put icing on half of it.
It made him happy!

Today I am sharing the card I made my Buppie for Valentines Day.





All I can say is....he really is my Valentine every single day!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Ink: Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Painted w/Love DSP
Accessories: Lots to Love Framelits, Swiss Dots EF,  Gold Enamel Dots, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Adhesive

I know it's not very masculine but that does not bother him.
He loved it!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Happy Valentines Day, my friends!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love the way rich razzleberry stamps. Nice coverage and just the right amount of color. Another awesome creation! Happy V Day!

Carol L said...

I just love the sentiment in that big heart and these colors are wonderful! I'm sure your hubby liked it because you made it for him and how sweet that he fixed your dinner too! What a guy! Hope your Valentine's day was a great one and by the way you described it, it definitely was! Happy belated Valentine's day!

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card (once again!). Love how you designed it. Sounds like you had a very good Valentine's!