Monday, February 26, 2018

Tranquil Tulips

Hello & Happy Monday!

It's still dreary and cloudy here this morning. 
Hopefully soon the sun will shine again!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made up for Easter.
I really needed something bright & pretty after all this rain and this is what I created.






I'm so ready for spring even though they say winter is going to come back in the next week or so.
I really hope not! Nothing says "spring" like a pretty pack of tulip cards, right?

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, You're Inspiring (sentiment)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


On the bright side....I did see that we return to Daylight Savings Time on March 11, 2018!
I'm looking forward to longer days of sunlight...if the sun ever returns! 

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Some sunshine might make a huge difference!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is really lovely! I know what you mean about the rain...our back yard looks like a mud pit! But, Today I see sunshine out my window!!!!! Oh happy day!!!

Janice M said...

These are beautiful Wendy! Bright and cheerful for sure. Love the color combo you chose. Haven't noticed my tulips yet but the daffodils are coming up already?! Hoping the winter returning is wrong? But we do get some of our biggest storms in March, good thing is they don't last long. Loving the longer daylight hours for sure.

D'Ann said...

Beautiful set of cards, Wendy! You've inspired me to make some cards using that set and color combination! Thanks always for your inspiration!

Carol L said...

It was your cards that prompted me to buy this tranquil tulip set and I just love these cards in that pretty coral color! I thought you'd used embossing paste on the backgrounds at first, but after reading that it's dsp, all I can say is WOW! Beautiful cards!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful! Love the coral tulips.