Thursday, February 15, 2018

Heart Doily Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Just a quick card to share today that I whipped up for Valentines Day!
I was inspired by a card that was made by Carol Longacre as she used a pretty foil heart doily!
I knew I had a bunch of those paper doilies so I went in search of them and found these pink colored ones. 





I also found some pieces from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit that I used. 
I like when everything matches!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Love (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, DSP from PP Kit
Accessories: Lots to Love Frameluts (gold heart), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Paper Heart Doily, Twine from PP Kit, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It felt good using up some of those Paper Doilies!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


I know that was cruel!!
Friday can't get here fast enough!!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am a big fan of this pretty card. Oh, wait, I get to look at it everyday! It is gorgeous!

Carol L said...

Thanks for the shout-out and thanks too for this beautiful card! I love the pink doily and have never seen them in pink, but it really makes a great Valentine! Mine arrived yesterday, right on valentine's day, so thanks for thinking of me with your pretty card! Love that fun Friday practice session too - it cracked me up :) Happy Thursday!

LeAnne said...

I get to look at this every day too! What a beautiful card, it has a place on my piano with all my other ones! Thanks so much!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Love the way you added the sentiment n the center of the heart doily.