Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentine Nugget Packs

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend.
It rained here all weekend so yesterday we went out and did some errands and hit up a couple antique shops. Picked up a small Holland ceramic Christmas tree and found my friend, Vicki, a Large Pyrex bowl that she was on the hunt for. Got great deals on both since most places are having 20% off sales! She was tickled pink when I told her what I got her! Shawn also went and picked up his new glasses which he desperately needed. Oh the joys of growing old....

So today I have a Valentine treat to share that I made with Hershey's Nuggets.
My lady friends go nuts over these so I try to make them for all holidays.






Most people love chocolate so this is a fun way to present a sweet treat especially on Valentine's Day!

Nugget Pack Details:

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Hugs & Wishes (Sentiment)
Ink: Real Red, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Real Red, Sending Love DSP, Melon Mambo, Painted with Love DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Gold & Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, 2X8 Cello Bags, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


I think since we have no where to go & it's still raining.....
a "pj day" is a must!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are always a welcomed treat I'm sure, and I love the way you decorate the nuggets and the toppers. I haven't made them in eons but I like them! As always I love those die-cut hearts and especially that SU! heart dsp too! Chin up, hopefully the drearies will go away tomorrow! I can use a little sunshine :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sweet treats, my dear! Glad you got out for a bit. Jim and I did that today and went for lunch. Had planned to go last night, but the fog was thick as pea soup. Good finds at the junk shops! Should be a decent week after all this rain!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Who doesn't like Hershey nuggets, right? Cute little favors to make someone's day.

Janice M said...

Yummy treats! Now I want some chocolate. ;-) Sounds like you had a fun and successful weekend shopping.