Friday, February 9, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here!
Anyone have any fun plans?

Yesterday I watched the Eagles parade in Philadelphia and then I worked on making a card for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch. I am trying to get back on track of playing along with that challenge because I really like their sketches! I used this week's sketch to make a set of St Patrick's Day cards.


As you see, I flipped the sketch...





Card Set Details:

Stamps: Happy St. Patrick's Day
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Garden Green, Various Patterned Papers
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Small White Pearls, White Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you will stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and play along!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have  yourself a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Top O' the morning! This is a might fine set, to celebrate the wearing of the green! Happy Friday!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love the mix of DSP's you used. Great card!

Carol L said...

This is such a fun set of cards, and I still have the first St Patrick's card you ever sent me because it was the first one I'd ever received! LOL Love the papers and colors and especially that sentiment panel too! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

Janice M said...

No fun plans here! Laundry and hopefully some card making?! I don't think I've ever made or received a St Patty's day card before??! But I sure love the paper combo you came up with for your card! So pretty

Melissa Craig said...

These are awesome! Love the deep green you used - gorgeous color. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I am so happy to hear that you love our Sketches.

Debbie said...

wonderful cards!! Like Melissa, I love the rich dark green!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That