Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunflower Fields HB

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!

I'm sure by now that you have heard that Stampin Up! has a new catalog on the horizon!
The 2026 Holiday Catalog is amazing with lots of different choices for each holiday. Also the Online Exclusives will also have some new products too so make sure you check out both when they are available on September 1st.

Yesterday I snuck down to my stamp table for a bit while Miss Bailee was napping. I pulled out a brand new bundle called Radiant Sunflowers. A beautiful set of sunflowers and sayings along with coordinating dies to match! Oh, and there is some DSP & Foils that are in the suite as well. It is gorgeous and one you will want!
Anyways, I made a fun card to share with you today with a sketch that a fellow demonstrator shared. Robin Armbrecht showed several versions of how to use the sketch  which I will be trying hopefully soon!

This is the sketch with the measurements.


Here is my card. I flipped the sketch...




Card Details:

Stamps: Scalloped Blooms, Radiant Sunflowers
Ink: Golden Glow, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Golden Glow, Cajun Craze, Sunflower Fields DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Blooms Dies, Radiant Sunflowers Dies, Golden Glow Ribbon & In Color Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy









1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I love these papers---waiting for mine right now! I love this sketch and how versatile it is too! Can't wait to see some other things you make with these papers!