Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Petal Potpourri

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick card today then Shawn is headed to the doctors to get his stitches removed! He's excited to get them out and start walking a bit more. I hope soon we can get back to our long walks with the doggies but only if our weather gets better! 

Anyways, today I am sharing a card that I cased from Kriss Huels. I found her card on Pinterest and it just sang to me! I recently got the Petal Potpourri set & matching Flower Medallion Punch from a lady on Facebook that was selling it. This set is from the 2015 SU Occasions Catalog. I missed out on it last year but I am so happy that I finally have it in my collection!




Petal Potpourri Cased Card:

Stamps: Petal Potpourri, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories: Flower Medallion Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid

The only thing I changed on my card was my sentiment panel. The original was a banner flag. 
Isn't this card pretty? I love the summery colors and that beautiful flower!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


No comments: