Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing another Mother's Day card and a matching bag that I made with the Gift Bag Punch Board. My customer requested these for her daughter and daughter in law for Mother's Day.





Everything was very simple to make. I used retired Gold Soiree DSP for this. The colors in it are so pretty!


Mother's Day Card & Bag:

Stamps: Hero Arts sentiment, Petite Petals
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestibilities, Petite Petals Punch, White Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch, Calypso Coral Ruffle Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


The bag is filled with Hershey Kisses! 


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Really like the colors! I'm sure that they will love these gifts!