Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rose Wonder Sympathy

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Here is a card I made over the weekend when I had all my Rose Wonder goodies out.
One thing that drew me into that bundle was the sentiments that are in the stamp set. What a variety!





Rose Wonder Sympathy Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Garden Thinlits, Corner Rounder, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


Update on my hubby:

Went yesterday to the doctor and had the stitches taken out. Both incisions look great and have healed up nicely! Now to get walking! He'll return to see the doctor in 2 weeks then it will be decided if he's ready to return to work. In the meantime, he got another kidney stone!! Yes, he is what they call a "stone former". He's had many in the almost 26 years we've been married. I'm praying he soon passes it!!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: