Friday, May 27, 2016

Botanical Blooms HB

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's the start to the Memorial Day weekend!!
 They are calling for hot & humid weather thru the weekend with a chance of storms. I suppose my AC will be getting a good bit of use the next few days!

Yesterday I had a chance to sit and play with a stamp set that my friend let me borrow. I recently purchased the Botanical Garden DSP to use with it. I made a few cards which I will share in the coming days. 

This one is my favorite!



I love the tropical flowers and pretty colors in the paper too!
Definitely gives a summertime feel, doesn't it?

I've seen Patty Bennett make this type of card with a 4x4 piece of designer series paper and cut it on an angle to allow space in between on the card for your sentiment! Such a brilliant idea! 
I used a sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set which fit perfectly inside the space. I diecut a beautiful tropical flower in Cajun Craze and placed it beside my sentiment. Easy peasy!!


Botanical Blooms Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder (sentiment)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelit, White Pearl, Tombow Liquid Glue

Love it and hope you do too!

That is all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love this flower die!!!