Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Love Blossoms Bouquet DSP

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

The cards that i'm sharing today are for my customer who requested some Anniversary cards.
I pulled out the Love Blossoms Bouquet Paper Pad and used this pretty heart patterned paper. My sentiment is embossed with Blushing Bride Embossing Powder and I added some Blushing Bride Stitched Ribbon tied in a knot at the top of my card base. Nothing is popped up so it is very mail friendly!




Sorry about the photo's....Blushing Bride is a hard color to photograph.


Happy Anniversary Card Set:

Stamps: Timeless Love
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Neenah White, Blushing Bride, Love Blossoms Bouquet DSP Pad
Accessories: Oval Nestibilities, Blushing Bride Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Blushing Bride Stitched Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Another great set, love the Blushing Bride paper!!