Sunday, May 1, 2016

Rose Wonder Bundle

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's the first day of May! 
Too bad today it's pouring buckets here in PA but we do need the rain and i'm sure the spring flowers are enjoying it too!

I had a chance to play with my Rose Wonder Bundle since I have a request to make a wedding card in the colors of Eggplant & Green. I went with Elegant Eggplant & Pear Pizzazz and i'm really liking it!





What do you think??


Wedding Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Garden Thinlits, Small White Pearls, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tombow Liquid

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful! I am so glad I bought this bundle, also.

D'Ann said...

Beautiful, love the color combo!