Thursday, September 7, 2017

Beautiful Sunflower Card Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I headed downstairs to get working on my customers sunflower cards.
This is one set that I made with some new Painted Autumn DSP that is in the Holiday Catalog. 
I think the entire pack is so pretty for Fall.






These were easy peasy to put together and did not take long at all once everything was cut. I really did not want to cover much of that gorgeous paper so I just went with the circles for my sentiment panel and a bit of Crushed Curry Twine. I think they are so pretty!

Happy Birthday Card Set:

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits, Crushed Curry Twine, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

With the cooler weather we've been having I have been so inspired with making Fall/Halloween things!
Guess I just can't help myself! 

********************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

~Wendy

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love sunflower cards and you did a great job with these. Thanks for sharing.

Janice M said...

This is such beautiful paper!! You showcased it well. They will make someone's day for sure.