Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hello Fall

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Goodness, I am tired this morning and I know poor Shawn is most likely dragging too!
Yesterday afternoon our shower faucet broke. Had to turn off the water coming into the house since we could not shut off the faucet. Once hubby was home from work he looked at it and determined we needed the whole inside guts on the faucet itself. No one in York like Home Depot or Lowe's or even our local ACE store carried what he needed. He was off to Towson, Maryland where Home Depot there had 5 in stock! By 9pm last evening he finally got it fixed. In the meantime the supper dishes could not be washed, no laundry could be done and of course, we could not flush the toilets. So this morning my supper dishes are waiting on me which I might end up throwing in the dish washer and on top of that I have 3 more packs of cards to finish up today. My customer called and ordered 5 more packs yesterday and I have been frantically working to get them done. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit less hectic! LOL

So anyways today I have another cool coffee cup card to share.
This was made with the Merry Cafe stamp set & coordinating Coffee Cup Framelits.
This one is for Fall.



These coffee cup cards are so fun and I really love that Stampin Up came out with a set for the holidays because most of us coffee people take our coffee & holidays pretty serious!

As you can see I rounded the corners on 2 opposite sides to give it a different look. I love this look! My paper is from the Painted Autumn DSP pack. I love the texture that this card gives with the chevron patterned in the one sheet of paper and the corrugated look of the cup wrapper and little corrugated heart. I added a Crushed Curry Enamel Dot and Baker's Twine to finish off my project.

Hello Fall Coffee Cup Card:

Stamps: Merry Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits, Ovals Layering Framelits, Corner Rounder, Corrugated Elements, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots, Crushed Curry Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super festive and downright fun stamp set!

*************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a good one!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Indeed! Finally that great season that awakens all the senses! This card just screams fall, and it is my very favorite time of year. Beautifully done, Wendy!

Carol L said...

OH my gosh, now I'm wanting a pumpkin spiced coffee! Thanks!!! LOL These really are cute cards and I just love those little corrugated hearts! I had to go to the ends of the earth to get a lock mechanism for our patio door about ten years ago and it's broken again, so we may end up having to replace the entire door because I'm doubtful we'll be able to find a matching door lock/latch now! Being a homeowner sure is fun sometimes eh? So glad Shawn was able to fix it himself! ON to better days now, right? Have some coffee - the world will all seem right again :)

Janice M said...

Oh I love this one! Those 2 rounded corners really make a statement! Need to remember to give this a shot. Glad Shawn was able to get the part! Being without water is a so hard.