Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sunflower Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Sadly, it is the last day of September.
While I love the Fall weather we are having, I am sad to see September end...

Anyways, I have another set of sunflower cards to share today.
I know your probably thinking....my God woman...how many sunflower cards did you make?!
Well, my customer has been on a roll with ordering them and i'm always happy to create them for her!





These were made with the 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit that I purchased off of Ebay. The little sunflower is from the stamp included in the kit called Something Good to Eat. I have been using this stamp alot this season! The speckles under the sunflower image are from a stamp in the Gorgeous Grunge set. My banner flag is also from the Paper Pumpkin kit. These are adhesive backed and were to be attached to the test tubes that were in the kit as well. Instead I used it under my sunflower circle. 
My customer wanted sunflowers on this pack but no sentiment so she could use it for whatever occasion she needed it for. She sends out alot of cards on a daily/weekly basis. She writes inside each card, too! I wish I could be that awesome with writing in my cards but unfortunately, I am not.

Sunflower Card Set:

Stamps: Something Good to Eat (Paper Pumpkin Sept. 2016)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She was very happy with these when I delivered them this week!
She was in desperate need for them as she used up all that I gave her 2 weeks ago! 

She's just a wonderful lady, inside & out and I am blessed to have her as a customer/friend!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Well, that is all today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this last day of September!
I hope to get out for a long bike ride this afternoon, maybe even catch up to the train at Hanover Junction as long as it's not windy out!

~Wendy


3 comments:

Janice M said...

These are so pretty! Love the Kraft with the sunflowers. Love the added speckles. I need to get some stamps like that. Love the little splash of color it adds. Think Fall has arrived gonna miss the warm sunshine but not the humidity! Have a great rest of your weekend.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This looks like a great kit, and I love how you used it. I now have all three of the kits my DD gifted me with and plan to do a production day, soon! Jim has decided to finish the stonework around my flowerbeds, so we are having a relaxing weekend. Hope you are also.

Cindy Linthicum said...

One can never have enough sunflower stamps or creations. Keep them coming.