Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pick A Pumpkin

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a Fall themed Thank You card to share with you.
These were made for my customer.





I used patterned paper from the Painted Autumn DSP and went from there for my colors. I used the Pick A Pumpkin stamp set and the coordinating Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies to cut them out! I can see this being a very fun stamp set for Fall.

Thank You Card Set:

Stamps: Pick A Pumpkin, One Big Meaning
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Die, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread, Mini Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She was very happy with them and loved the pumpkins!
I aim to please! 

*********************************************
My thoughts today.....


I'm looking forward to the weekend, now if we could just get back to Fall weather!
This humidity bites!

That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun set of cards, and I love the pumpkins too! They match that dsp perfectly! You are very fortunate to have such a great customer who's easy to please :) I love that she's spreading joy with your beautiful hand-made cards too :)

Janice M said...

I LOVE this color combination a lot! The touch of blue is nice. She is sure to LOVE these.