Sunday, November 12, 2017

Give Thanks

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a great weekend!

It's a cold one here! 
Yesterday we did not leave the house once and just had a nice relaxing day after we cleaned out the storage room! That was a job in itself but one that needed to be done.

We are less than 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving! I am headed out today to pick up my turkey breast and grab some goodies to go along with it. Next week I will make a pumpkin pie and possibly a pumpkin roll. I have a stamp get together with the ladies next weekend so I may make my pumpkin roll early and serve at our get together!

So speaking of Thanksgiving....today I have another very quick card to share from our last stamp day.
Take a look...



This card uses the Painted Autumn DSP with the stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Labels to Love. The Cajun Craze cardstock under the sentiment is the Everyday Label Punch that is from the same mini catalog. I added 2 Gold Metallic Enamel Dots to finish this off. I always have to have a bit of bling on a card! 

Give Thanks Card:

Stamps: Labels to Love
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am thrilled that I have Thanksgiving cards made to send out this year!
My stamp get together with the girls has made this possible!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Yep!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy what's left of the weekend and thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

YOu really get the mileage out of this pretty dsp with all the cards you make! I love that label punch and the bling too! Very pretty card for Thanksgiving! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead with lots of sunshine :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic Thanksgiving cards!