Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Painted Harvest

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing my last card from my last stamp day with the girls.
I try to keep them as simple as possible so they do not get bored or frustrated in making them.
This one is a pretty simple one.



As you can tell I really do love that Painted Harvest stamp set! I use it all the time! 
On this flower I used Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze. My center is done in Early Espresso.
I am quite fond of this sentiment too for Thanksgiving which is in the same set.
I also heard this stamp set will be carried over into the New Occasions Mini Catalog that will be released in January! WooHoo! If you do not have this set....it's a must have! 

Painted Harvest Card:

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have made a few Thanksgiving treats that I will be sharing starting tomorrow so stay tuned for those!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


How true!

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I cannot wait until Santa arrives, and I get to play with this set. You have had me drooling!