Thursday, November 30, 2017

Painted Harvest Wreath

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Can you believe that today is the last day of November?!
Where has the time gone??

Today I am sharing the last Christmas card that the girls made 2 weeks ago.
I used the Painted Harvest set to create a wreath in Wild Wasabi & Garden Green.



I've seen so many versions for this wreath and was so excited to be able to create one too!
The berries are done with the little dots that are in the stamp set, 

Merry Christmas Card:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Snowflake Sentiment
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It seems a bit plain but I wanted to keep it simple for the girls and they actually did a great job with making theirs! I have another get together next week with them in which we will be doing lots of embossing! Stay tuned!

**************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can not keep up with you, girlie! I love the flower used for a wreath! Great idea, and one I will be sure to try! Hope you are having a good week.

Carol L said...

Using the painted harvest flower as a wreath turned out fantastic! You are brilliant to come up with such a great idea for this stamp set! The big sentiment was all you needed to finish this beautiful classy card perfectly!

Janice M said...

Oh cool, a set that can be used for 2 different seasons/holidays. Love that! Love the added bling too.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Sometimes simple is just best, and in this case, it pops.