Friday, November 24, 2017

Let The Holidays Begin!!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Did any of you venture out for the shopping deals today?
I did not. I haven't gone out for Black Friday shopping in years and don't plan to anytime soon!

Today my hubby worked all day on putting new flooring down while I put up the Christmas Tree. I decided on 1 tree and then putting out my 2 ceramic Christmas Trees and leaving it at that. It's just too much anymore but I do it for the kids. I have gone thru most of my decorations and got rid of the old stuff. I have baskets galore from doing craft shows. Not sure what to do with them.

So I wanted to share a Christmas card today! WooHoo! FINALLY!

This was created for my stamp day with the girls last weekend.
My friend told me this was her favorite!




We decided last minute to add the little Silver Metallic Enamel Star to the tree on the inside of our cards. These lay pretty flat so it did not make it bulky. There was alot of die cutting to this card but with the use of wax paper (Thanks Carol for that tip!) all the little pieces released from the die very easy!

Ho Ho Ho Card:

Stamps: Greeting From Santa 
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Detailed Santa Thinlits, Circle Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Star, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So much fun!

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


We had to pop out earlier and WOW, the town is all lit up!
My street looks so nice with the holiday decorations out!
My stuff will be out before the weekend is over....I hope! 

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

That's a really neat die that you used there...Makes a lovely Christmas card...

No, I did not go out on Black Friday...can't remember when I last did. I do remember the times that I had to work on black Friday in a retail store... Don't miss those jobs anymore.

LeAnne said...

I love this Santa in blue...I do love my blues! Glad you were able to get up some of your decorations....I need to purge some of my old stuff too!!! This will be our first year without a live tree...should be interesting! Have a great day!

Carol L said...

I really like this shade of blue with the silver and white and that jolly Santa die cut looks great! A wonderful card both inside and out - and I have not ventured out on Black Friday in over a decade. Those days are gone forever! I don't deal with madness, frenzy and chaos anymore! LOL