Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy Christmas

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
It was a busy one for us but we got alot done, all except the Christmas lights outside. I'm not sure I could muster up enough energy to go do it myself. I think in the midst of it all I over did it with my back. Spent last evening with Ben Gay on it and the heating pad. I really hate not being 20 again!

So, I have another card to share that is from my stamp day with my friends.
This one was very quick to put together and I left the pretty paper do all the work!



Happy Christmas Card:

Stamps: Oh What Fun
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Presents & Pinecones DSP
Accessories: Stitched Framelits, Gold Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Glue Dos, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh I like quick and this is just lovely! I bet your friends had a blast!

Carol L said...

Loving those big sentiment panels you've been using which enables one to use almost any patterned paper with them! Take care of that ailing back! It's hard not to overdo at this time of the year!