Friday, December 1, 2017

Colorful Seasons/Seasonal Layers Thinlits

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's the 1st day of December! 24 days till Christmas!

Today I have a card set to share that was made for an order.
The request was for something Christmas-y and since I had the Seasonal Layers Thinlits laying on my desk...that's what I went with.





I apologize for the wonky pictures today. I have been dealing with several styes on my eyes the last 3 days. They make my vision very wonky and they are itchy & painful. 

Snowflakes Thinking of You Card Set:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Color Theory DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My customer came yesterday with her friend to pick up the cards and some treats for a church bazzar on Saturday and was very happy with them! 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the colors with these pretty snowflakes, and that crackle designer paper looks awesome with the die cut snowflakes! Very pretty card set and I'm not surprised your customer really liked them :) Happy first day of December!

Janice M said...

This is a pretty set of cards! Love those snowflakes.

Cindy Linthicum said...

So pretty! You just can't go wrong with snowflakes of all types.