Monday, December 4, 2017

Season of Cheer

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to share with you my Hershey Nugget Packs that I made for my customers.
These are a favorite for almost any occasion!




I used the 2 x 8 Cello Bags and filled them with 4 Hershey's Nuggets. I wrapped a piece of dsp around each nugget measuring 1 x 3. I trimmed off about an inch of the cello bag so my topper lays directly above the top nugget. 

Season of Cheer Hershey Nugget Packs:

Stamps: Watercolor Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Star, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My candy treats are all finished and ready to be delivered!
  Now to finish up a Christmas card order! 
Just hope my back soon gets back to normal!!!

****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful week ahead!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Janice M said...

What yummy treats! I hear ya on wanting to be able to get to card making. Seems like I've been having a step forward 2 steps back kinda month! LOL

D'Ann said...

Adorable as usual! You are so inspiring, love everything you make. I must end up buying just about everything you use!

Carol L said...

I always love these nugget treats you make and this year the papers are wonderful as always! So cute!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Cute! I love making up nugget tins. Might have to use the baggies this year.