Saturday, December 16, 2017

Wood Crate & Labels to Love

Hello & Happy Saturday!

We have been hit 3 times this past week with snow.
 I hope that's not a sign of things to come especially since winter hasn't even arrived here yet!

Today I have a treat to share. This one I have to say steals the show!
I finally broke out my Wood Crate Framelits and packaged up some candy for a nice little gift!





I was so giddy when making these and my only suggestion would be to use a heavier cardstock. I used the Wood Textures DSP Paper Stack and while it's wonderful having that wood look, the paper is pretty flimsy especially for having a cello bag in it filled with candy. Live & learn, right?

Merry Christmas Wood Crates:

Stamps: Labels to Love
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP Paper Stack
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Everyday Label Punch, Gold Rhinestones, Cello Bags, Real Red Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I also put a bit of shredded paper in the bottom of these for decoration.
I thought these were so fun! I will definitely be using this Framelit again soon!

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


Those snowmen are cute and made me giggle!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

oh my gosh these are so cute! I love those little crates and the first time I saw them I visualized some marshmallow Easter peeps nestled inside of them LOL They make great Christmas treats too! Fun idea! I hear we're in for a warming trend this week - such crazy weather already! Maybe these quick blasts of snow are all winter is going to bring us this year? Yeah, right! LOL Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I did not even get my crate die out for Christmas. Whaaaaa! You have made some adorable treats here, Wendy! Okay need to work on a Valentines plan to use mine. <3