Saturday, December 9, 2017

Merry Mistletoe Card Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm headed out shortly on Santa's sleigh to deliver Christmas goodies!
Last night was my last stamp get together of the year with my friends and we had a blast!
I had the Christmas music on and a log in the fireplace and the trees all lit up! We made 5 cards and one sweet treat holder and did lots of heat embossing! I would have liked to have had 1 more class before Christmas but I am burnt out and with my back I just decided to call it quits at this one and move forward to enjoy the holiday season! 

So, today I am sharing a card set that was made for my customer.
I decided to let the paper do all the work on these with just a simple sentiment.
Check it out....





Although I left the paper do most of the work, I did use quite a few layers on this but nothing is popped up so this should be good to go in the mailing department.

Merry Christmas Card Set:

Stamps: Merry Mistletoe (saying)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Love this paper and makes any holiday project perfect!
Hope you like!

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


Calling for snow in my area today!
Not much, just a couple of inches but it will definitely make for singing Christmas music and possibly getting some holiday shopping done! I love Christmas music!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful holiday season!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those great papers make for a great set of cards here, and I'm sure your customer will love them! We got an inch or 2 of the white stuff so we're staying indoors today but I haven't had a minute to get to my craft table. Whew! it's been a busy day around here too! Stay warm and enjoy your weekend!

JD/ Jill said...

Great Christmas cards!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great use of the DSP!