Monday, December 11, 2017

Snow Place Snowman

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a terrific weekend!
Mine was very busy but it was alot of fun too!

So to start off this week I have a card to share using the Snow Place set and that adorable snowman!
This card was part of that huge order I was working on.



The penguin cards I made last week were for 2 little girls and this one is for a little boy that my customer knows. Every year she requests special cards for them and that is something I look forward to because it gives me a chance to make something cute & kidsy!

Snow Place Snowman Card:

Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter's Frost Specialty DSP
Accessories: Snow Friends Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Island Indigo Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

To make this card I broke open my last pack of Winter's Frost DSP. I had snagged several packs years ago from the Clearance Rack and I try to use it every Christmas. I love the blues in it!
Hope ya like!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Amen on that!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute snowman, and I too love these papers! I only have a few small snippets left, but it was one of my favorites! The young man who receives this is going to love it I'm sure! Stay warm! I hear more light snow is coming back in a few days? Oh joy :) Pass me the hot coffee please :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nothing like a wee little snowman to bring out some holiday cheer! Trying to get all my prep completed so I can enjoy some of this holiday. I sure miss being online! Hope things are perking along for you!

Cindy Linthicum said...

So cute! Would make a great winter birthday card too.

Janice M said...

Love the colors on this one a lot! Love snowmen!