Friday, December 8, 2017

Seasonal Chums M&M Sticks

Hello & Happy Friday!

I am happy that the weekend is here!
I have a stamp class tonight with my girlfriends and then delivery of my Christmas treats & card order tomorrow! I spent days/weeks working on them and will be glad to hand it over to my customers!

My back is still so so. The icing is helping but let me tell you that when I move a certain way or cough/sneeze...it lets me know the pain is still there.

Today I have a treat to share.
These were made last week for friend of my customer for a church function.  
She was SO happy with them!




It took me awhile to finally ink this set up but once I did I used it on alot of things! 
I cut my stamps apart to get more use from them but on these reindeer I used the entire stamp (front & back) then diecut them with the framelits. I stamped my reindeer on Crumb Cake cardstock with Early Espresso and colored in my image with Copic Markers. For the bell on his collar I used a Gold Metallic Enamel Dot. If you do not have this bundle.....you really need it! It's quite cute!!

Reindeer M&M Sticks:

Stamps: Seasonal Chums
Ink: Early Espresso, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Seasonal Tags Framelits, Real Red Twine, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, 1 x 8 Cello Bags

Fun & festive don't ya think?
I love them!

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very festive, indeed! You my dear, are the queen of treats! Super cute.

LeAnne said...

I apologize for not "visiting" lately, and I am sorry your back is giving you problems! Such a hassle! It hasn't affected your creativity, as these little treats are adorable! Those Seasonal Chums are perfect for your M&Ms! Might have to make one of these myself with Cassidy!

Carol L said...

Those cute little reindeer are perfect for these treats! I don't envy you placing the red & green candies in those slender bags though - that takes patience! LOL Stay warm and have a great weekend!

Cindy Linthicum said...

You might just make me order this set. Such a great use of it!