Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Blessings

Hello & Happy Monday!

We all usually complain about Mondays but i'm sure on this Monday no one is complaining!
It's Christmas!

I had a fabulous Christmas Eve with my kids!
We ate, we laughed and we watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas! 
It's my favorite Christmas movie! And on top of that we had a bit of snow!

 I have a quick card to share on this Christmas day!





That poinsettia is so pretty and just pops on the card!

Christmas Blessings Card:

Stamps: Reason For The Season, Sentiment by Papertreyink
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, The Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Accessories: Festive Flower Builder Punch, Gold Cord, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'd like to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
Enjoy the day with your loved ones!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

That's one beautiful poinsettia card! Have yourself a merry little Christmas my friend :) *hugs*

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you are having a Merry Christmas day, my friend! This flower is so lovely! One of the best I have seen. Sorry I have been scarce. I lost the battle at work, and caught the chest crud. So tired of coughing!!!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Wendy! I hope your Christmas day was just as fun as Christmas eve! I am jealous...we had about 3 snowflakes and that was it! :( I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted! Enjoy your week!! Stay warm too!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful card! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Janice M said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!