Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Joyful Christmas Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!


My cookies are baked and the presents are wrapped and that's a good feeling!

Today I have a quick card to share that was made at my last stamp get together.



Most of it is retired product except for my cute little gingerbread man. 
Cookie Cutter Christmas is still available and it is really cute!

Joyful Christmas Card:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Wonderful Year
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Real Red Enamel Heart, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love that little gingerbread man. I am still pleased with that purchase. This is an awesome card! Hope your last minute chores are going smoothly!

Carol L said...

This is some of my favorite SU! dsp and I love the little gingerbread boy with that big, bold sentiment! Fun cards, and I'm so glad you wrapped everything up ahead of schedule! Now you can take a little breather knowing everything is finished! Whew! Have a great day!