Thursday, December 7, 2017

Snow Place Penguin

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your all having a great week!
I spent all day at my stamp table yesterday because I really want to wrap up this huge card order.
The order is well over $100! I also have all my Christmas candy treats done!
That's always a good feeling when I can wrap that up!
Next on my agenda is working on calendars for the upcoming new year!

My back is feeling a bit better after using Tylenol Arthritis and ice packs.
I can atleast manage the steps without too much pain.
Hopefully it is starting to heal itself.

So, today I have a fun & festive card to share.
It uses all retired product.





These were alot of work to stamp and diecut each piece out but so worth it in the end!

Penguin Merry Christmas Cards:

Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie SU Marker
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Snow Friends Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, White Pom Poms, Real Red Twine, Real Red Enamel Dot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were part of the card order I have been working on the last 2 weeks.
I will be sharing more in the coming days!

**************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm so glad your back is better, keep doing the ice and tylenol if it works! I just made 2 thank-you cards with this exact same paper today LOL GMTA! Love that cute little penguin and your design is fantastic! Stay warm, old man winter is around the corner!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hee Hee..... love this adorable penguin! Great choices of papers on this one!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such a cute card! Having fun looking at all of your blog posts. I'm behind checking your blog. Glad I snuck in a couple minutes to do that this morning.