Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Peace, Joy & Love Card Set

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yep, my back is still in shambles today. 
I keep hoping by the end of the week to feel better but I just don't know. Last time I hurt my back it took me 2-3 weeks to feel normal again. I'm walking with baby steps and one wrong move the pain grabs me and takes your breath away. I slept much better last night but getting out of bed it still a struggle. Going to try some Tylenol Arthritis and ice packs today. Obviously the heating pad feels good on it but not doing too much to heal it. Sigh...

So today I am sharing a pack of cards made for my customer. She ordered 7 packs of Christmas cards this year. I have 4 done so far. With this design I made 2 packs since I have a ton of this DSP in my stash.





I really like this simple card and thought about keeping them for myself this year but I already have enough Christmas cards made to send out. Besides my customer requested this paper since she seen it on the December calendar I made her last year! She usually likes just a plain "Merry Christmas" saying on her cards so I hope she likes that I used something different this year! I love how the Stitched Shapes Framelits dress up the sentiment panel! I use those things for almost everything anymore. They are always out on my table!

Peace, Joy & Love Card Set:

Stamps: Peace This Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Very pretty and i'm sure she will like them too!
Now off to finish off the last couple of packs for her. 
Delivery day is this weekend and I just hope I can get this all wrapped up by then!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....



Only thing that is going to bring me any joy today is doing a bit of stamping!
No sledding for me although it looks like fun!

Thanks for stopping by & do what makes you happy today!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Simply beautiful, Wendy! I am so sorry you are not feeling better yet. Hope you plan to stamp is not too painful!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas cards! I'm sure you customer will love them!

Carol L said...

The card set is just beautiful Wendy, and I wish you luck in getting them all finished. When you're in pain, it's difficult to do the things you enjoy, but I agree - using ice is way more effective for a bad back then heat. They say 20 minutes of ice, then 20 minutes of heat, but the heat always made my pain worse, so I just put that ice pack on and leave it on for half hour at a time. I hope you get the relief you're looking for, cuz back pain is no fun. TC and get some rest if you can!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Another great card letting the DSP do the work.