Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sweets For My Sweet

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It seems like the week is dragging but I guess i'm just getting anxious for Christmas to get here!

 Today I will be in the kitchen baking cookies but before I get to that I wanted to share a cute project I made with my stamp friends. I used the Gold Foiled Bags that are in the Annual Catalog on page 195.





I took these bags and filled them with 4 Lindor White Chocolate Truffles because they matched the bag with the gold wrappers! The tag on the bag was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and layered on a Gold Foil Snowflake. We added some Gold Metallic Enamel Hearts to it and a Gold Foil Bow that comes in the Mini Gift Bow box on page 197 of the Annual Catalog. These bows are small but adorable and fit the bill with the gold theme! Lastly we added a Gold Clip at the top and glue dotted a gold bow to the clip that was made from ribbon scraps in my stash. All the Gold Foil on this is a winner for this time of year and my stamp friends loved it!

Gold Foil Bag with Truffles:

Stamps: The Little Things
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Enamel Hearts, Gold Clip, Gold Ribbon, Gold Foil Snowflakes, Mini Gift Bows, Heat Gun, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am going to slip a gift card in this for Shawn for Christmas!
He has such a sweet tooth and loves the White Chocolate Lindor Candies!
This is perfect for him!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I cannot imagine a more perfect treat bag to hold those white chocolate truffles! Those are my most favorite candies in the world these days, so I understand Shawn's sweet tooth cravings! Love the festive gold and all those cute embellishments added to this treat bag! Now get to those cookies girl, time's a'wastin'! LOL Seriously, have a great day!