Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Painted Harvest HB Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your staying warm where you are! 
We are not expected to get out of the 20's today here in PA. 
Coldest air so far this season and winter has not officially arrived yet!

Today I have a set of cards that was part of the huge order I worked on last week.
My customer wanted something made for birthdays for the month of December and wanted them to be festive. I hope I accomplished that with these.





I've definitely got my money's worth from the Painted Harvest set this season! 
It's a fun set and could be used any time of year!

Painted Harvest HB Card Set:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Happy Birthday, Gorgeous (saying)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Around the World DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Mini Treat Bag Framelits (bow), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love that plaid paper in this certain pack of DSP!
I will have to try and get another pack before it's gone!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Burrrr!!
I think today I will be hibernating and doing some stamping!

Hope whatever you do today you stay warm, too!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Patti said...

out of the park!!

Carol L said...

I agree with you - those plaids are awesome and make great Christmas AND birthday cards! Love the sunflower in those colors! I didn't even open the doors today, brrrr! The wicked icy winds kept me inside where it's warm :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Amen! You sure have used this to the max! I love it in the holiday colors. Amazing.

Cindy Linthicum said...

I must ink up this set!! Great cards! Love the DSP...really makes the wreath pop.

Janice M said...

Absolutely Love this wreath with that plaid paper!! So pretty! Your getting your money's worth from that stamp set for sure!