Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Sweet Season Treats

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm slowly checking things off my to do list as far as customer orders!
I'm also just about ready for my stamp class Friday evening, too!
In the meantime I am still nursing this darn back of mine with ice packs & Tylenol Arthritis and it's not feeling any better.

Today I want to share a really yummy sweet treat that I made to sell.
I have customers who want candy treats for every holiday but Christmas time is the most sought after time. They always tell me to make alot so this year I have 4 huge baskets full of treats for them!
I used Reese's Peanut Butter Miniatures for these.



I had 2 bags of this candy and slide them by color into a 2 x 8 Cello Bag and tied them shut with this pretty gold string that I found at L&L Stamps years ago! Its so nice to work with but sadly it's almost gone. Before I tied a bow with it I added my gold embossed tags! I was trying to keep with the gold theme on these but I love the pop of red & green from the candies, too! I'm not  fan of heat embossing but sometimes it's just a given to use it at Christmas time!

Sweet Season Treats:

Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Hole Punch, Gold String, 2 x 8 Cello Bags, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was able to make 14 of these treats for my customers. 
I hope they like them as much as I do!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute idea! Very nicely done!

You mentioned my favorite store. I haven't been able to get up there in a while...always a treat when I get to shop there!

You also brought back memories of my work days. Trying to sit at my desk with back pain was no fun. They had me chained to that desk, and could NOT get up and walk around like I wish I could have. I would use pain patches on my back to help me.

Carol L said...

Who doesn't love a peanutbutter cup? Reese's are so yummy and I love how you arranged the pieces in the cello bags! I could never make these, because I'd have the candy half eaten before I filled the bags I'm sure! LOL Take care of that back - I really do hope the pain stops soon!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eeep! I am so far behind on my comments! These are just adorable and what a super sentiment for treats!

Cindy Linthicum said...

I bought a bag of these...great idea with the various colors and gold embossing.