Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Cheer

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It is really cold out! Yesterday we did not get out of the 20's!
I think half the country is under this latest blast of cold air and it's to last a week or so!

Today I have another Christmas card to share.



I made this card way back in September and honestly I forgot about it.
It uses the Merry Cafe set from the Holiday Mini Catalog and I really wish it would be carried over but it's not.

Christmas Cheer Card:

Stamps: Merry Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso & Real Red SU Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, Seasonal Tags Framelits (snowflake), Circle Layering Framelits, Real Red 1/8 Ribbon, Gold Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set will stay in my collection for a longtime!
I have made cards with it for Halloween, Fall, Christmas and I plan to do some for Valentine's Day!
If you love coffee...this set is for you!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


It's not cold...it's freezing!
Thanks for stopping by &stay warm where ever you are!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love those Christmas papers you chose to use with this great set of dies! Love how the mittens are showing on the cup, and that snowflake is perfect for this wintry cold weather! Love this card, and I hope you stay warm over the next few days! I heard a Nor'Easter is heading our way in a week.......gulp!!

LeAnne said...

Sooooo cute! As soon as I saw this in the gallery, I knew it was yours! What a fun idea, those papers are the sweetest!

Janice M said...

So cute!! LOVE the colors/papers you used. I really need to invest in a coffee cup die.