Friday, December 29, 2017

Merry Cafe Christmas

Hello & Happy Friday!

The last Friday of 2017!

I was reminded as I looked at Facebook this morning that today is the day a year ago that Shawn ended up in the hospital for almost a month with his Diverticulitis Abscess. A day we knew was coming and kinda dreaded it. I pray that today is a better day for him than it was a year ago!

Yesterday I started taking down my Christmas decorations. I love how they dress up the house and just make everything so festive. I still have my Christmas Tree up which I might start taking down today but I did say that this year I was going to let it up until New Year's Day. Guess we will see.
Have you taken your holiday decorations down yet? 

So, today I have one more Merry Cafe card to share with you.
This card was made at the same time as the one I shared yesterday and I forgot about this one, too!



Like I said yesterday, if your a coffee drinker...this set is for you!
This time I cut my coffee cup out with Cherry Cobbler cardstock and stamped snowflakes on it from the Merry Cafe stamp set. I absolutely love how the wrap on the cup is diecut and also embossed to look like an actual coffee cup wrap. I stamped my sentiment with Cherry Cobbler & Garden green SU Markers to get the 2 different colors for the sentiment. I love all the little extra's that are in this stamp set like the little holly & berries that I added.

Merry Christmas Coffee Card:

Stamps: Merry Cafe
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green SU Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A fun & festive card! 
This is the last Christmas card of this year.
Tomorrow I am going to share all the handmade cards I received for Christmas this year! 
I hope you will come back and check them out!

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay warm, too!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really like these coffee cups you've been using so often, and the possibilities for decorating them are endless! Great colors, papers and ribbon too! I only put up a few small decorations and I'll leave mine up until New Year's day - which is when I usually put them away for another year :) Have fun and stay warm!