Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here!
Like millions of others we will probably be out & about finishing up some shopping.
I am done but need to grab some gift bags & a few gift cards.
Shawn said he still has some shopping to do. He's always a last minute Lucy! LOL
I did most of my shopping online so now I am waiting on the packages to arrive and wrap it all.

Today I have a card to share that was part of the 7 packs of Christmas cards my customer ordered.
I used the Hearts Come Home Bundle for them and since she is very active in her church I thought these cards would work well.





So much went into the making of this card but they turned out pretty nice and most of all, my customer loved them! The snowflake under the tag is a Foil Snowflake that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It looks Gold in the photo's but it's the Silver ones. I cut them in half and tucked it under my tags. The sentiment comes from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Merry Christmas Card Set:

Stamps: Sentiment from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Hometown Greeting Edgelits, Softly Falling EF, Silver Foil Snowflake, Silver 1/8 Ribbon, Silver Metallic Enamel Star, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like them!

***************************************************8
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done Christmas card!

Carol L said...

These are so pretty with the foiled doilies and I just love that little tag with the tiny heart at the top! Beautiful colors and design, and of course your customer will love them - they're beautiful! Stay warm!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well now you know for sure, that this is my kind of card! I really like the layout of this and I am sure your customer did, also. Hate to sound like a big old bah humbug, but this holiday needs to be over! All this prep for a couple minutes of fun. I must be getting old and cranky!