Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Seasonal Chums Popcorn Boxes

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another Christmas has come & gone!
It was a low key day for us but we did have a great holiday!

Today my hubby is headed back to work, unfortunately! 
I have enjoyed the last several days with him being off.
We did a bunch of thrift/antique store shopping and I picked up a few more Ceramic Christmas Trees!
The glow of their lights in my kitchen & living room this holiday were beautiful and I hope to continue building my forest of trees for next year! Besides my regular tree and my Ceramic Christmas Tree that I made in 1984 (which I display every Christmas for 33 years!), my collection has now grown to 13 Ceramic Trees in all shapes, sizes and colors! I do believe now that my hubby is hooked, too!

Anyways, today I am still sharing Christmas things.
I have the rest of the Popcorn Boxes to show.
These have been wildly popular with my customers and they all sold, too!



These were SO fun to make and decorate this year!
Each box has a bit of shred paper in the bottom and a small cello bag filled with Hershey Kisses.
The snowman is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set and colored with my Copic Markers.

Seasonal Chums Popcorn Boxes:

Stamps: Seasonal Chums, Half Full (sentiment)
Ink: Black Memento, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Popcorn Box Thinlits, Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler Twine, Small Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This bundle will be retiring come January 3rd 2018 but will stay in my collection for along time!
Such cute images & matching dies to boot!

*********************************************
My thoughts today.....


Too much good food at this time of the year!
I'm almost looking forward to the new year to get back on my bike!
Heaven knows i'm gonna need it! LOL

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! Still making treats. I am gaining weight just looking at these adorable goodies. You are the expert at sweet designs!

Carol L said...

The popcorn boxes really are cute and I love the snowmen and colors! Festive red and green always wins me over. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas too! As for your note of wisdom today - here's a big AMEN to that! LOL

Cindy Linthicum said...

Thanks to you I have an order being delivered today that includes the Seasonal Chums set and popcorn box die. Thanks for my Christmas card.