Sunday, December 10, 2017

Kit Kat Treats...Yes Please!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a great weekend!

Yesterday was a great day around here. It snowed all day!!
We ran some errands to deliver my Christmas goodies then popped out to do some shopping.
While out we decided last minute to stop at a Goodwill & Consignment shop in our area.
I found 2 ceramic Christmas Trees that I snagged up for cheap! Took them home and cleaned them up and put on my picture table with my other 2 trees! The one (which is huge) needs a new plug on it which hubby said he will fix for me today. I will share a picture once they are all picture ready!
Also while we were out we stopped at the Steam into History train station and took some pictures of the train that runs beside the York County Heritage Rail Trail.
 It was such a great day and on top of that we had 6 inches of snow....more than what the weather people were calling for! The snow is great for bringing on the holiday spirit!

Anyways, today I have another treat to show.
I am always asked to make Kit Kat treats to here is my version of them this year.




I was a bit frustrated in making these because I purchased 2 bags of holiday Kit Kats and each bag only had a handful of the red wrapped ones in. Most were the green ones! So each bag only has 1 red one and the rest are green. I made 14 of these and then made 3 bags that have all green ones in. I will keep those and give to my gang for Christmas. 

Kit Kat Treats:

Stamps: Lots of Joy
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Jollee's Holly Stickers, Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Kit Kat treats....YES, please! 

****************************************************
My thoughts today......


That is all for now!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

DOn't you hate when they skimp on a certain color in a bag of treats? You made the best of it however and they look great! So glad you found some ceramic trees too! My dad made one for us the first year we were married, and it's sometimes the only decoration we put up, but it goes up every single year. oddly enough, it still houses the original lightbulb my dad put in it when he made it! Gotta love that! So glad you had fun with the snow and trains - and so glad you have the Christmas spirit too:)

LeAnne said...

Well, regardless of the colors, I LOVE them! Great little treats and the DSP is wonderful! Sounds like you had a great day, and GREAT score on the ceramic trees! My mom made several, and I have no idea where they went!! Can't wait to see yours all fixed up!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those little Kit Kats can just hop right on into my mouth! Funny how good they look to me right now.. I do not each much chocolate! Super sweet treats.
Glad you hit a tree bonanza. I have seen zilch at work.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such great treat ideas! I wanna come craft with you...you'd motivate me to get my butt in gear!