Friday, May 29, 2020

Debbie's Card Class #18

Hello & Happy Friday!

The sun is shining here today but boy is it ever hot & muggy out.
I turned my ac on yesterday simply because it got really stuffy inside.
Poor Gigi looks like sheepdog since groomers have been closed since mid March here in PA.
She was hot and parked herself in front of the fan.
Tomorrow morning the girls will go see the groomer, first time in months!
They both really need the works!
I bathed them twice in recent weeks to help them feel better but nothing will compare to what the groomer will do for them! She is wonderful to my girls!

Today I want to share my project that I made at Debbie's Stamp With Me Class yesterday.
I was pretty stumped on what we were making and very surprised at the outcome!
This is called a Stage Card which I have never heard of much less created one.





It is a pretty cool card with moving pieces.
I am gonna try to recreate this next week one day when I have more time.

Card Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Gala, Daisy Lane
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Banner Punch (retired), Gold Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card also lays flat for mailing but may require some additional postage due to how you would decorate it. Mine will need extra due to the Faceted Gems on my daisies.

This was a really fun online class which I enjoyed!
Thank you, Debbie, for doing this!
Looking forward to the next one!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

I don't think I've ever seen a unique fold like this one, but it sure is a dazzler! I love how those big white flowers mirror the flowers in the dsp, it looks great and I'm glad you had fun creating this! My air has been on for several days and I turned it off this morning - hopefully it won't be quite so muggy today! Enjoy your weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is an amazing fold! Just beautiful!

Janice M said...

Now that's a different fold! Very cool! Like your big flowers with the gem centers. I finally broke down an put the AC on last night! I wish they would just open things back up this is CRAZY! I ended up cutting Roger's hair he couldn't stand it any longer.