Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Abstract Impressions Thank You

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Going to make this a quick post today as the tree company is coming to remove the 3 trees on our property! Yay!

This week I am making cards from stamp sets that will be retiring at the end of this month.
Today I am saying Goodbye to one of my absolute favorites, Abstract Impressions.
This set may be retiring but it won't be leaving my stamp room!




Those roses remind me of an older Stampin Up set called Roses in Winter. 
Do you remember it?
Abstract Impressions is loaded with lots of wonderful sentiments that I find myself using alot.
Also retiring on this card is the Tufted EF, that pretty Highland Heather Gingham DSP and that gorgeous Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon. I am sad about that!


Card Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Highland Heather DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Tufted EF, Triple Banner Punch, Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm always in need of Thank You cards for on my card rack so that is where this beauty is going until it's needed!
Stay tuned to see what I will share tomorrow!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Saw this on FB this morning! Is it ever gorgeous?!! Love that ribbon a lot. Such a pretty color combo. And yes it does remind me of that older stamp set! Never owned it but people stamped me OSW of it pack in the SCS Wish Rack days. If I ever came to play in your craft room I'd never want to leave?! I don't have these kinds of sets or all the variety of inks to do them justice.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! You do purple so well!

Carol L said...

Those roses are so pretty and look perfect paired up with the green! I just love this great design with the matching bow and sprinkle of gems! Get ready for a wintry comeback on Friday - I cannot believe how cold it's going to get!