Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A Big Thank You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A rainy day is on tap here in Pennsylvania.
I'm not sure if the tree people will be here today or not.
Yesterday they got all the 3 trees taken down and all the branches were mulched up as they went.
They had this neat little contraption that you stand on and drive around that had a set of jaws on the front that picked up all the tree limbs whether they were little or big! Then they took it to the mulcher where it got mulched up in a matter of seconds! 
Never seen anything so cool! 
Guess that was why there was only 2 people tackling this job! 


So as I said, today is another damp & rainy day.
I got another card order I need to start today if I can get motivated. 
Me & this dreary weather do not get along!

I also have another retired card to share that I made with a stamp set that I just got called A Big Thank You!
My card lady always orders Thank You cards so this set will be wonderful for that in the future.




This is such a pretty one with that All Dressed Up DSP that will also be retiring the end of this month. I snagged 2 packs of this when the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog came out! 
Such beautiful prints on it!
Also retiring is the Stitched Labels Framelits which I am sad about!
I used this under my sentiment in Petal Pink. 
I love all the stitching on it!
That teeny tiny stitched heart is also a part of those dies.
As I have said before....I am no longer a SU demo and none of these stamp sets & coordinating dies will not be leaving my craft room!

Card Details:

Stamps: A Big Thank You
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Lovely lipstick, Petal Pink, Whisper White, All Dressed Up DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So pleased with how this turned out!
It was a great day at my stamp table yesterday!
I will have more cards to share tomorrow that uses retiring products so stay tuned!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


To be completely honest, I am over all this rain we've had this winter/spring!
It sure would be nice to have a few weeks of sunshine & 70 degrees!
This picture reminds me of how my backyard is looking.
Sad, I know...

Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit!
Make it a wonderful day even if it is raining!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Here here!! A month of 70's and sunny is what I want! Afraid it going to go straight to boiling though?! You should be happy with this card it is beautiful!! Love this paper. Did it make the cut or is it being retired too? That die cut is so pretty and detailed. I like the way you added the little heart and bling. Awesome job!!

Carol L said...

You combined some great papers and colors and the intricate die cut is perfect to showcase that great sentiment circle! Love the heart and gemstone accents. I'm no longer a demo and neither is my upline I had for a decade! I don't even see the new catalogs anymore, but I still hang onto all my old stamp sets anyway :)