Monday, May 4, 2020

Saying Goodbye to Flourishing Phrases

Hello & Happy Monday!

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day!
Last I heard they were calling for rain but that never happened!!
The sun & warm temps were much needed and appreciated!
I made my way down to my stamp table after supper to work on a pack of sympathy cards for my card rack. I pulled out the soon to be retiring Flourishing Phrases bundle and got busy!






My intentions were to fussy cut those pretty Island Indigo flowers out but my hands were not having it so I diecut them out with a Circle Layering Framelit. The flourish was also diecut from the Flourish Thinlit Dies. This is one bundle I have not used too much over the last several years except for the sayings that are in the stamp set. It is a beautiful bundle!
The sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and my paper is from a retired pack called Blooms & Bliss.

Card Details:

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Island Indigo (retired), Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Island Indigo (retired), Blooms & Bliss DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Flourish Thinlits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Mint Macaron Shimmer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this pack of paper and hope to get the last of it used up over the next few weeks!
I am going to get back to creating some cards for my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together's in hopes that our social distancing will soon end. I really miss making cards with my friends!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors are a nice, warm combination and the big flower is quite pretty! I like that flourish on the side with the bow on the bottom - really pretty cards! The hands just keep getting worse as we age, I'm aware. Nearly every card I make these days is crooked and it's frustrating! Who needs fussy cutting anyway when you've got great dies, right? NJ