Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Ornate Garden Card Holder

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all doing well.

I am chugging along but really haven't gotten the urge to go stamp.
I tried yesterday but nothing came out of it.
Today I spent some time there cutting cardstock for one of Debbie's card classes she is having tomorrow. Then I also got folders ready for the new In Colors that will be coming with the new Stampin Up Annual Catalog that goes live June 3rd!
I'm trying...

I looked at my blog today and realized I deleted a few posts accidentally.
I am going to repost them with just pictures and the items used until I can get back to stamping again.



Card Holder Details:

Stamps: Ornate Style, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Terracotta Tile, Old Olive
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Old Olive Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue





Card Details:

Stamps: Ornate Style, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Versamark
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady just loves these Card Holders!
She's been ordering them and last week ordered 2 more.
She adds some postage stamps to them and gives them away for gifts!
Pretty brilliant idea if you ask me!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!

Carol L said...

I love these card holders and pretty papers too! This makes a wonderful gift!

Janice M said...

These would make awesome gifts!! I can see why she keeps ordering more. Very pretty set of cards.