Thursday, April 18, 2024

Happy Retirement

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a card to share that was made for Audrey's card order.
This was for a gentlemen that will be retiring soon and she did not request anything in particular for this one so I kept it simple.



Card Details:

Stamps: Inky Antics
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, unknown patterned paper
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I got Audrey's card order delivered to her last evening and she was so thrilled with all the cards! Her grandson was there visiting her with the one great granddaughter! Malia will be 1 in July and is just the most pleasant little girl and she had her ears pierced, too! Audrey was so thrilled with their visit so I did not stick around long because I did not want to intrude on her family time. But she just had her hair done and looked amazing!


****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a perfect retirement card for a retired gentleman. So glad to hear Audrey is doing well and enjoying her extended family too. I hope you are well too and I wish you a great Thursday. Hugs