Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Summertime Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have 2 cards to share that are the same that I made for Audrey.
She wanted cards for the great granddaughters for summer. She bought them gifts but did not say what and she wanted to give each of the girls a card to go with it.
This is what I made for her...



These cards sent me off on a wild goose chase looking for some summer papers!
I had none so then I moved on to looking thru papers that are non Stampin Up and I found this print. I scratched my head a few times thinking that Audrey isn't gonna care for it but I went for it anyways! LOL Thankfully, she loved them! 

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby), Stampin Up (unknown name)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Mini Alphabet Dies, Pacific Point & Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots (retired), Pacific Point Ribbon (retired), Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Under the beachy looking printed paper is another piece of DSP that is Stampin Up. I have had it for years and just a piece of it was given to me. I have no idea the name of it. I have a feeling my friend Vicki gave it to me when I lived in Joplin.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Now that's using your noodle! LOL You came up with a great idea for these cards and I like how you personalized each one with their names. Nice work sugar britches :)

Vicki said...

So cute