Thursday, April 25, 2024

Sweet Friend/Mother's Day Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I hope your day is off to a great start?!
I am up way to early this morning because I could not sleep. I will most likely lay back down at some point this morning. I got my downstairs all finished yesterday and did a quick trip to the grocery store and a walk with Miss Bailee last evening. Tonight will be a trip to Sam's Club so I hope I can muster up some energy till then!

Today I am sharing a set of cards made with retired Stampin Up products. I pulled out the Awash In Beauty Suite from 2022-2023. I don't have much of the DSP left so trying to use it up...





Card Details:

Stamps: Welcoming Window (sentiment-retired), True Beauty (retired)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Merry Merlot (retired)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Blushing Bride (retired), Merry Merlot (retired), Awash In Beauty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with how these turned out!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That pretty paper really makes for a wonderful card front. The colors are perfect for spring and mother's day and even though the papers are retired, they're still beautiful. Have a great Thursday and stay warm! It sure is chilly this morning!

LeAnne said...

These are so pretty! That blue background is perfect for those pretty florals! Have a great Thursday! I was hoping for sunshine to dry my sheets....not sure if Mr Sun is going to make an appearance or not!

Vicki said...

Very pretty 🥰